Wednesday, April 22, 2015

DIY Recycled Coin Box!!!

Today I am going to show you how to make this "not very nice" and yet pretty practical Recycled coin box! It's actually pretty simple...

What do you need?
1. A Box (any size any shape)
2. Scissors
3. Scotch tapes

Yes! it's very simple and you only need these 3 things!

I chose Equal Sweetener box as my sample because it has a "slot" (this slot originally is for closing up the box) ready for me to insert money in... If your box got no ready-to-use slot, you can cut one using your penknife:)

Now, all I did is just cut of the additional parts that covers up the "slot" so I can slot in the money without any problem... Then, Use your scotch tape and tape them up! If you like, you can wrap up the box with wrapping paper to give it a nicer appearance :) It doesn't costs much and basically you are just recycling what you have on hand...

Saves money and saves the earth! why not right? :) Hope you enjoyed this post and see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment