Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Picking up a hobby helps you save money (Community Centres) !

Ok, don't get me wrong... not all hobbies are money-friendly... But! By picking up a hobby with a friend can help you save money as you can hang out at someone's house and indulge yourself with your favourite pastimes... Ok... Now I show you what do I mean by "picking up hobbies" and what hobbies can you take up :)

Community centres provide tons of activities without damaging your pocket.... And I just realised that besides those lessons with minimum 12 sessions per cycle... they also provide Express course that cost as low as $5 and is a 1 hour 30 min lesson like rubber stamp making, jewellery making etc...

Oh! did I forget to mention about Passion card? If you want to save up more money, do go register for one passion card! So you can save 10% or more for all the activities you signed up at community centres :)

Here's the things I've done during my express courses :)

 
Rubber stamp carving
 
 
Jewellery Making!
 
These courses might make you addicted and motivates you to buy the tools to create more handmade stuffs for own use or as a simple gift! But it is still way better than go out splurge on shopping!
 
Firstly, Handmade gifts are more meaningful than a "off-from-shelves" gift... it is more personalised!
 
Secondly, It occupies majority of your free tme so you do not have to spend your time outside spending money.
 
Thirdly, it is a healthy hobby!
 
Since I am addicted to it... I even created a few stamps for my personal use...
 
Tadah!!!!
 
 
My proud creations!!!
 
You can even sell your creations to make some money :)
 
If art and crafts isn't your cup of tea, there's also courses to learn a foreign language, sports and fitness and more! Do check out with them soon okie? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment